New Mobile App Released
We are delighted to announce the release of our new mobile app, Wexas TM Access, making life even easier for our clients’ business travellers.
Designed from the ground up with your travellers in mind, the new app offers a number of useful features, including:
- Check-in for flights without leaving the app
- Book taxis with a range of choices and pre-agreed fares
- All travel documentation and booking information for your business trip stored in one central location
- Hotel booking system displaying your company’s preferred hotels
- Real-time city navigation and directions
- Manage your time with native calendar app integration
- Instant notifications on itinerary or flight schedule changes
We’re constantly adding new features, and it is free to use for all our clients. It is available to download now on the App Store (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) as well as Android.
To download the app now, please choose one of the links below:
More News & Insights
07 September 2018
A message to our clients regarding British Airways customer data breach from its websites and mobile app.
26 July 2018
Mark Beaumont BEM, renowned British cyclist, broadcaster and adventurer, sets a new world record cycling around the world in 80 days – with the help of Wexas Travel Management
24 October 2017
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer all clients the ability to book business accommodation via booking.com
10 October 2017
As a preferred partner, Wexas negotiates waiver of new ticketing charge that was set to be introduced by British Airways and Iberia in the upcoming months.
17 July 2017
The USA's Department of Homeland Security has confirmed that it will introduce additional, enhanced screening procedures as part of the security checks on all commercial flights to the USA. Read more now...
22 March 2017
The UK government has announced that passengers on 14 airlines will not be able to bring on-board large electronic devices, including laptops and tablets, on inbound direct flights from six countries: Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon and Tunisia.